Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our little sunshine


Well, it has been exactly one year since our little Maylee came into our lives.  I can't help to think of what a miracle she truly is!!  As I go back to the day she was born some of the memories make my stomach sick to recall (contractions all night, baby not moving, fluctuating heartbeat, emergency C-section, Jeff not able to be in the operating room with me...), but then I see this beautiful, healthy child and know that she was being watched over by our Heavenly Father.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives!!  

I can't believe she is already one... my how time flies.  I am so happy I have been able to be with her everyday to witness and enjoy every new discovery!  She has such a fun loving personality and is definitely spoiling us by being such a great baby!  Happy birthday Maylee!  We love you!

No comments: