We had a great birthday party for our little Maylee last Saturday. We started out the party with a little swimming and slip-n-sliding action.
We then had a Mexican dinner... enchiladas, tacos, chips and guacamole... yum!
Then, of course, we opened presents.
And played with them (and the fun tissue paper they were wrapped in)...
Then it was time for the best part- the cake! Maylee overall stayed quite clean. At first she only ate a little crumb at a time, but once she realized that she had full access to it she started taking much bigger chunks!
(her polka dot cake and decorations)
4 comments:
You are such a cute mom Heidi. To do all of the decorations, a cute cake and an actual party for her that she won't even remember. Bless you! I really have a lame husband who doesn't get into that stuff. I hope he improves because Maylee's party looked so fun. Oh and by the way, where on earth did you find those shorts you had on? They are soooo cute. I have wanted a pair like that forever and can't ever find them. By the way, did you find a swimsuit that you liked?
Will you do my next birthday??? The decorations were awesome and the cake looked fantastic. Birthdays are so fun.
Beautiful girl, beautiful cake, cute decorations, and what looks like a lot of fun! Happy late birthday Maylee.
I am so glad you told me about your blog it is so cute. I love that you went all out with Maylee's party. The decorations, cake and everything look great. She looks like she had a great time! I can't believe she is already one. Holy Cow, they grow up way to fast! We should all get together soon for some dessert and games or something.
Post a Comment