Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 Favorite things...




Here are some pictures with Maylee enjoying some of her favorite things:  cousins, swimming, and eating Ritz crackers! :)  For her, the day couldn't have been any better!  April and Rob got a room at the Arizona Grand on Friday.  It has a pretty fun water park that you can get into when you stay there.  I was the free loader!  They had an extra pass so I took advantage of it.  Maylee enjoyed the fountain splash pad and the lazy river, but LOVED the wave pool.  She would crawl back and forth- into the waves and then out of the waves, into the waves and then out of the waves...  Hopefully, she will still love the waves when we go to the beach next month! 

1 comment:

Jason and Ashlee said...

I loved the wave pool too when we stayed there last year. Jas and I spent most of our time in there. The whole park was fun. I can't believe she will be one this week.