Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We sure love this new babe!


Maylee loves to hold baby Brooklyn. She is one great big sis!

Is there anything cuter than a dad and his girls (especially all snuggled up?!!) Maylee is pretty good at finding a space for her on the chair if dad is holding Brooklyn.

5 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

I have been so behind on checking blogs that it was nice to catch up on yours. You sure have been busy these couple months it seems. Good for you! Looks like you have done some really fun things. It was fun to talk to you today and Brooklyn is a doll. Maybe its just me, but she looks just like Maylee as a baby. They seem to have a real similar looking face. I can't wait to see her, but by then, she would so different I'm sure.

Abbie said...

Heidi your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! and Maylee is just so so cute!! I am so happy for you!!

Heather said...

Congrats! She is adorable :)

Candace said...

She is adorable and I am so glad I got to see that cute little Brooklyn in person and hold her. She is so so beautiful! It looks like Maylee is going to be a great big sis too, love that smile!

Aika said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the picture of your girls. So glad that I got to see baby Brooklyn.