Our little Maylee is growing so fast! She just had her birthday on June 6th and is now two! We had a little get-together with family to celebrate! Go figure she woke up from a nap about 30 minutes before everyone was to arrive with a little fever, but once the party started she seemed to forget. We opened a few presents, let the kids play with those for a bit, had some delicious dairy/ egg free cake and ice cream, and then finished opening the rest of the presents! She loved every single thing she got so much, that it was hard for her to want to open the next present- she just wanted to play with the one she just opened! Her birthday came at the perfect time... we are home a lot right now with Brooklyn being so little, so new toys were just what we needed. Thanks everyone! Happy Birthday Maylee! We love you!
(This play kitchen was a "not so cute blue" that Jeff repainted for her. I love that it looks like a classic, traditional kitchen now and it will look great in her room!)
3 comments:
Cute kitchen set! Jeff did a great job on the paint job. Super cute!
That Maylee is the cutest thing! I can't believe she is two. That cake was so nice, so great job, I thought we were just talking about how you weren't a good cook, hmmm.... Anyway Happy Birthday Maylee!
Oh how I love 2 year olds. She's a doll! Hope all is well with all of you. What a sweet little baby, I really need to hold her!
Post a Comment