Friday, February 5, 2010

the lastest...

Everything has seemed to calm down a bit after the holidays- just like it always does. We are enjoying it being a little more low key.

The weather has been perfect and Maylee and I make it part of our daily schedule to hit the park. She is getting so coordinated- she runs around the playground structure all by herself- going up and down the stairs, across the wobbly bridge, down the slides, rocking on the cars. She is so independent these days!


(Her new favorite trick is going down the slide on her belly- so tricky!)

The weather is just too perfect- we have to take advantage of it!!

We also have spent a lot of time reading books and playing with all the new Christmas toys (and getting "all dolled up" while doing so!) She loves the play food, tent, bike, and oh yes- the golf clubs. Daddy is showing her the correct way to hold the club already, two hands and all.


(She goes and gets the tutu and tiara all by herself; I have no part in it!)

(I could watch them play together all day!)

We had a crazy storm that came through a couple of weeks ago. It left our front tree leaning so badly that we needed to cut it down, but it also gave Maylee the chance to splash in some puddles and really experience RAIN! She wasn't so sure about it hitting her face at first, but then didn't seem to mind it once she was running and jumping in the puddles.


The pregnancy is going great. The little babe is moving like crazy and I even felt a little leg/ foot that happened to be poking out the other day! That is the best!

1 comment:

Jason and Ashlee said...

I love how "girly" Maylee is. You are right - the weather is perfect, take advantage while it's good.

Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well.