We got 3 lemons off our dwarf lemon tree. So fun. I feel so domestic, although we have no idea how to truly take care of a fruit tree. We just guess how much to water it and how to prune it- I need to start doing a little reading on lemon trees. For now I'm just so excited it is producing fruit! YAY!
2 comments:
Awesome!!! I love the domesticness in you.
I love your Valentines day - so creative. I never knew a hotel here had gondola rides, and the dinner sounded delicious. Jason & I keep saying - we need to get together with you guys, so lets do it.
I didn't know you had a blog! Little Maylee is so cute, Adam sure misses her. Hope you are feeling well, we should get them together for a little playtime...and congratulations on your lemons.
Post a Comment