Monday, February 15, 2010

another play date-


Last Tuesday, we had our weekly play date. I was able to score a culture pass to the Arizona Museum for Youth in Mesa. Maylee was all about holding anyone and everyone's hands (well, except mine- but who can really compete with the cousins and grandma?)

The girls had fun playing in the kitchen making delicious snacks, listening to the book at story time, painting (which happened to be Maylee's first time! She made a beautiful masterpiece without even getting messy), and reading books.



After the museum, we headed with our packed lunches to eat on the lawn of the Mesa Arts Center. Then to we did a little boutique shopping. Downtown Mesa has some really cute little shops and a yummy sandwich shop that has delicious (and nutritious, I'm sure ;) cookies. It was so nice to leisurely walk around enjoying the nice weather.

2 comments:

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Heidi these are the cutest pic ever! It made me cry to see your mom! She looks just as beautiful as ever! I think your little Maylee is a little you! She is soooooo dang cute! I can't wait until I can come down there and be with you guys again. I love you all
Aunt Keri

Unknown said...

Maylee is just the cutest - love the apron and the serious cooking project! And the pictures with your Mom are a treasure - what an amazing lady she is. Wish we lived close enough to go with you on your play dates - they look like so much fun! love you all