I can't believe little Maylee is allergic to dairy and eggs. I would die without my ice-cream and yogurt. I hope she grows out of it, but I'm glad you figured out what the problem was. That always gives peace of mind. Cute pics from your vacation too. So cute. I love the picture in your header. Yea for Maylee and her walking. What a big girl now! Her and Katie should have a good time being girls together next time we are together.
3 comments:
She is so cute. Isn't it fun when they start learning to walk.
She is such a doll.
I can't believe little Maylee is allergic to dairy and eggs. I would die without my ice-cream and yogurt. I hope she grows out of it, but I'm glad you figured out what the problem was. That always gives peace of mind. Cute pics from your vacation too. So cute. I love the picture in your header. Yea for Maylee and her walking. What a big girl now! Her and Katie should have a good time being girls together next time we are together.
Post a Comment