On July 29th, Maylee began taking a few steps on her own. I came home from Young Womens that night and asked Jeff how Maylee was while I was gone. He told me a few details and then nonchalantly added, "Oh yeah... she took a few steps." Hellooooo! She walked! I was so excited- that is a big accomplishment! I couldn't wait to see her in action the next day. Here are a few videos of her first attempts. Now she is cruising all over the house. She hardly ever crawls. It is amazing to see her progress from taking wobbly steps to being able to stop and change the direction she was going (with a little more speed too!) We are so proud of her!!!
5 comments:
Good Job Maylee!
Yay for Maylee...she is so cute!
Adorable!
Ooooh...She's getting so big. It didn't even click with me she was walking around the benches yesterday.
I love the first steps. So sweet! She is so cute!
email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
shamoms@cox.net
Post a Comment