After many lessons with daddy, our little lady is cruising around now! I love the deep breathing and the little grunts... it is hard work! :) Time to baby-proof!
Yeah for Maylee! I am so jealous that she is crawling at 9 months! I love the grunts too. It really is hard work moving those muscles. So fun. Katie hated the swing until recently. It used to scare her. I'm Maylee likes it. It's nice to know what makes them happy when their having a rough day.
4 comments:
Kim showed us this video...Maylee is such a cutie! It's so fun to see babies learn new things. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Wish we could see you guys more often! :)
Yea Maylee you did it! Next you'll be walking...that will be crazy!
Yeah for Maylee! She is doing great! ;-)
Yeah for Maylee! I am so jealous that she is crawling at 9 months! I love the grunts too. It really is hard work moving those muscles. So fun. Katie hated the swing until recently. It used to scare her. I'm Maylee likes it. It's nice to know what makes them happy when their having a rough day.
Post a Comment