


I saw the idea for these Easter egg cake pops on
Bakerella and decided to give them a try! I first tried them with April, Kelsie, my mom, and the kiddos on our 'Thursday play date'. The majority of the eggs didn't turn out too great. The cake was too gooey and we didn't let them sit in the fridge long enough, so they slid down the lollipop sticks or just broke off while we were trying to dip them. Sad! :( (But hey, we were trying to make them in a short amount of time with 2 babies and 2 kids!) But the cake pops looked too cute on her website to give up... so I tried them again! I made sure to add less frosting to the cake and to let the cake pops firm up in the fridge a lot longer. I was thrilled when they turned out! They were a lot of fun to make and decorate, plus they were the perfect treat to go along with my lesson in Young Women's! :)
2 comments:
Way cute! Yeah, those turned out much better than our first attempt! ;-)
Wow! That is really impressive! It looks like the decorating took a lot of time and patience! :)
Summer Perrero
Post a Comment