Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Favorite things...


Throughout my years as a teacher, it was always so amazing to watch kids grow, develop, and mature.  Each child was so different and had something new to offer to the class.  It is a whole new level as we watch our own little Maylee grow.  It is so exciting!  She definitely has her own personality!  My family calls her our "party baby"!  Even at 9 months, she is one social girl!  She puts up a good fight at bedtime if other people are around- she doesn't want to miss anything! She loves jabbering(she's always carrying on a conversation with me:), dancing, clapping, and seeing how high she can make her voice go (that is a fun one)... 

I took her to the park today to do another one of her favorite activities:  SWINGING!  I didn't realize how much she enjoyed it, until I tried to take her out... Yikes!  She let me know through some pretty good screams that she wasn't done. :)

I LOVE this girl!  I feel so blessed!  I love staying home with her and try to enjoy every minute!

No comments: