Saturday, January 31, 2009

Utah Trip

First airplane ride!
             Her first set of wings... She earned them.  She was great on the plane.






Jeff went up to Utah for a week with work , so I decided to tag along with him.  We had a lot of fun.  I wandered around downtown while he worked (unfair, I know).  It was a different experience getting on and off the Trax with a baby and stroller but it sure was nice to get around without needing a car.  We went to Temple Square and the Gateway.  Over the weekend we saw grandparents.  I am so happy that we were able to get 4 generation pics with the grandparents. Maylee also got to see snow for the first time... she was quite intrigued.  All I can say is, "Sign me up for the next work trip!" :-)

3 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

How cute is Maylee in her hat and coat. She sure is getting big and is so cute!!! That is awesome you were able to get a 4th generation picture. Chris and I are out of luck with that on both sides of our families. Once again, everyone else in my family got a 4th generation picture. It just goes to show that being the youngest of the family has its disadvantages. :)

Abbie said...

Heidi she is so cute!!! I want to meet her! haha but that picture of her and grandpa is so cute!!!

Greg Karnos said...

Man Jeff is sportin the Laveen Turkey Trot shirt!!! I love it!