Saturday, January 17, 2009

Run, Run, Run!




Jeff and Rob are training for the half marathon and I am training for the 5K in Sedona, AZ.  It is a very hilly course so we have been running on South Mountain... the only place in Phoenix with hills.  It is fun to run on the mountain and enjoy the peaceful desert - we even saw a coyote! 
 
We got the jogging stroller for Christmas and have been getting good use out of it lately!  Maylee is a good sport to come along for the ride.  She likes to look around and listen to the tunes (the stroller has built in speakers for the i-pod).  

These are the pictures I took as I waited for them to finish their 11 mile run... I had some time to spare since I went 5.  

3 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Wow, Maylee goes in style! I'm so impressed with all of you guys and your hard-core fitnessness (I'm pretty sure that's not a real term, but I think it works, right?)

Chris and Kristen said...

Wow. You guys are so motivated. Way to go! I wish I had your determination.

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Yeah!!! I love to run and I hope that you do to!! Maylee is a little spoiled with her built in speakers! You should think about coming up here to run in the Teton Dam Marathon! It is a great run and a very fun one! It is the second Saturday in June! We could even all be on a relay team!! Let me know!
Aunt Keri