The before...

The story behind the changing table-
I found this changing table at Goodwill. I thought it had great potential and was getting tired of bending down on the floor to change Maylee's diapers! I decided to wait one more day (until Saturday) to buy it since they mark everything another 50% off. So on Saturday morning my mom went to buy it for us. It was gone! I couldn't believe it sold so quickly. I was pretty disappointed and continued to change Maylee's diapers on the floor.
A few weeks later we stopped by again. I went into the furniture section hoping there would be some kind of changing table that would suffice. As I turned the corner, there sat the changing table! It was marked down to $30. I was thrilled, but again- I didn't want to pay full price when I could wait one more day and get it half off. I took the risk of it being gone and waited. That Saturday we checked to see if it was there. Of course, it was. I am quite happy with my new changing table that only cost $15! I love it!
6 comments:
Heidi- you did a great job on the changing table, it's so cute. I found a changing table once that I LOVED and went back to get it and it had sold, I was so sad and still am.
You are so talented! The changing table looks great and I am sure Jeff enjoyed the price too :)
I can't believe you have been changes her diapers on the floor this whole time. That would be tiring. It looks awesome. What a great makeover. You and Jeff are such professionals. Do you offer lessons? I like Maylee's name on the wall too. Super cute!
Maylee's room is super cute! You have done a great job decorating.
Heidi,
You are amazing!!! I love how Maylee's room turned out. I love the stencil going around the room, her cute name and you did such a great job on the changing table. I love it!! You are good at finding things and making them beautiful like your mom!
Love you tons
Aunt Keri
So....You might think I am blog-stalking you, but I saw your blog on Housley's. Great find on the changing table. It looks incredible.
Post a Comment