Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Legoland


We had to get one more family trip in before this little babe joins our family so off to Cali we went!  Jeff was a trooper.  He knew I wanted to go to California so bad to escape the AZ heat.  We headed out on Thursday morning (Aug. 9th) and went to Legoland on Friday (April and Robert's birthdays!).  

Jeff and I have decided that we are not big "theme park" people.  It is expensive and crowded and you end up waiting in a lot of lines, BUT it is all worth it for the girlies!!  Maylee was the perfect age for Legoland.  She could do most of the rides.  Her favorite was the Dragon Rollercoaster, which surprised me.  I thought it would be a little scary for her, but she went on it several times.  Brooklyn liked the Little Tot village and the splash pad, poor girl couldn't go on too many rides.  

We were there from open to close.  We were one tired family by the end of the day!
So, this picture is so perfect of my kids.  I love this picture!  Compare it to my sister's cute family picture from above- everyone is smiling and looking at the camera.  Here is ours.  Have you noticed my girls do NOT like getting their picture taken?!  It is so painful sometimes.  So this time we just took it, with Maylee off in the distance and Brooklyn refusing to look and smile.  :) 

1 comment:

Candace said...

I forgot you were going there so FUN! That is what my kids do in picture to0): I want to see you before the baby, Girls Night??? Cant wait to see a little blonde Jone's boy!