(Maylee took this picture of me and Brooklyn! I love it!)
We had to meet Jeff out in Mesa to sign some papers, and made a day out of it. It really was the perfect little day. After the signing, we went straight to the temple. The weather was perfect so it gave us time to wander around the gardens for a bit and then we went inside the visitors center to see the statue of Christ. I love the sweet spirits of children- they were so reverant as we listened to the short clip. I really felt the spirit sitting with my two sweet girls.
Then we walked around downtown Mesa for a bit and grabbed some lunch. We went to a place called Urban Picnic, which Maylee was disappointed with because she thought it would really be a "picnic" type place where you grab your food and sit on the grass (I might have been confused as well) but the food ended up being fantastic and the big purple chair on the sidewalk made it better as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment