Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter

Saturday night the girls decorated a few eggs.  Brooklyn mostly watched Maylee dye the eggs.  Nothing fancy, but they still thought it was cool.

The Easter Bunny made it to our house Easter morning!  The girls found the eggs and their baskets pretty quick.  Brooklyn knew just what to do this year!  And it didn't take her long at all to bust an egg open and dig in!


For breakfast, I made cinnamon rolls from scratch.  I don't do this often, hmmmm... actually I think I have only done it once before.  They were so yummy!  It is a good thing I don't make them more often because I ate most of them myself!  I had some strawberries with them so that makes a healthy breakfast, right? :)





2 comments:

Annette said...

Cute! Love the yellow. The cinnamon rolls look delicious. We made them too, and they are trouble!! :)

Aimee said...

Those cinnamon rolls look SSOO good!