Sunday, October 17, 2010

My sleeping beauties!

Ok- is this not so sweet?  Brooklyn and I lay down with Maylee for a few minutes when she takes her nap (which I am so GRATEFUL that she still does!)  It is normally the time for Brooklyn to nap as well so occasionally this is what happens!  It is the best!  I love those few minutes that we all cuddle as the girls drift off to sleep (although I must admit, some days I have to try REAL hard to stay awake myself!)  Ahhh, there is nothing as sweet as a sleeping kiddos!

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

So precious! I hope that happens a time or two at our house soon, but I'm not counting on it!

Unknown said...

They are so sweet - nothing cuter. And dear - whyever would you 'try' to stay awake during nap time? I'd be snoozing right along side those sleeping kiddies!