Friday, October 1, 2010

Maylee's first class!

I signed Maylee up for a numbers class with her cousins, Halle and Cailin.  We go once a week and do puzzles, listen to a story, and then do some activities and crafts.  She has become very independent using glue, stickers, and paint now!  It sure has been fun.


Oh- and another highlight of the class... the gazebo across the street.  They could probably spend quite a bit of time playing in there, but we are always rushing off to class and hey- it is still getting up in the 100s around here!   


2 comments:

Annette said...

Maylee looks way too old in those pictures! How great that she has little cousins to hang out with.

Your trip to the Grand Canyon looks so fun. I love it there!

Chris and Kristen said...

You guys have been busy! I love how you find such things to do with Maylee! I really need to be better about that, but things are a bit of a drive out here. Brooklyn looked beautiful in her blessing dress. Sorry we missed it! What a neat story about the grocery story. What a sweet lady to do that. Thanks for sharing that!