While being pregnant with Brooklyn I started making a quiet book. I figured we could use any kind of help to keep Maylee busy and reverent during church, especially since we would have a new little one as well. It was finished right before going to church with both girls (thanks to some help from Grandma and Grammie!) I love the way it turned out and it helped me work on my sewing skills that I so lack! It is far from perfect, but serves its purpose. She can play with the farm puppets, button on flowers, drive cars, fix hair and create faces, match shapes and colors, and get all dolled up with things found in a purse. Maylee's favorite page is probably a tie between the page with cars and the purse full of "girlie" things.
6 comments:
You are so talented! I bet Maylee and Brooklyn will treasure it forever. It's so beautiful! Good Job!
That is so cute! You did such an amazing job! I need help with my lack of sewing skills as well, but I don't know if I am ambitious enough for a project as great as this one.
Wow, I'm impressed! You are pretty amazing to take that on. I considered it once...a long time ago. :) Very cute!
Cute book! I can't imagine the hours and time that took to put together! What library program did you do get those prizes and tickets. Talk about awesome!
the book looks great! You guys have the most beautiful baby girls.
Maria
Heidi,
In answer to your question, I got the temple picture from a friend of mine in our ward. She is really easy going and I don't think she would mind giving you a copy. She just took it with her camera and gave me the JPEG on a CD and said "here you go", so if you want a copy of it, let me know. I can make sure she doesn't mind first, and get you one.
Post a Comment