Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our little lady!



Our little Maylee is always keeping life exciting! I love all the one-on-one time I have been able to spend with her. She has quite the personality! She is always making me laugh and really is my little buddy.

However, as we get closer to delivering this next little bundle and as I'm having a lot more doctor appointments, Maylee has been in heaven! Let's just say she has no problem when I drop her off- and she doesn't seem very interested in leaving with me when I come back to pick her up! She is starting to get used to playing with friends or grandma and having me leave... in fact, before I even go she will start telling me bye! She is definitely one social butterfly.

Loves:
- slushies from Sonic
- splash pads
- playing with her babies: feeding them, patting their backs, pushing them in the stroller (when she isn't sitting in it- as you can see from the pic!)
- dancing around in circles in the family room
- playing chase
- playing with friends, cousins, grandparents, uncles and aunts, mom and dad... ANYONE!
- dipping sauces (guacamole, ketchup)
- trying to put her clothes on by herself
- wearing her "flops" (flip flops that is)

1 comment:

AMY said...

Heidi - Jeff said today that Maylee was sick, so you had to stay home on Mother's Day. Hope she is better! By the way, I realized at Marla's shower the other night, that you are so close to your due date and you look great!