Yea Maylee! I remember how fun it was when Katie started rolling over and finally sat up. It is so fun to watch her grow. I love Maylee's outfits too, they are super cute. Katie hated rice cereal. I finally gave up on it and gave her oatmeal and she loved it and took to the spoon real well since she actually was eating something she liked. How exciting for you guys. I can't wait to see her!
1 comment:
Yea Maylee! I remember how fun it was when Katie started rolling over and finally sat up. It is so fun to watch her grow. I love Maylee's outfits too, they are super cute. Katie hated rice cereal. I finally gave up on it and gave her oatmeal and she loved it and took to the spoon real well since she actually was eating something she liked. How exciting for you guys. I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment