Hey Heidi this is Marc. Your baby is a cutie. Good thing she took after you instead of Jeffrey. The video of her laughing is really funny. Maybe one day I will get a baby if Debbie ever decides to grow up and let me have one. Where do you buy them? Can you pick what color you want?
Let Me Know ASAP cuz I think Obama will be restricting the sale of babies soon just like he is going to restrict the sale of Assault Rifles. I think Dad wants to buy one soon too...a gun, not a baby.
Heidi, this is Andrea. I just found your blog through April's which I haven't checked forever because I have to log onto it as a different user. Anyway, so good to see your darling little girl! I hope all is well. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine?
4 comments:
Hey Heidi this is Marc. Your baby is a cutie. Good thing she took after you instead of Jeffrey. The video of her laughing is really funny. Maybe one day I will get a baby if Debbie ever decides to grow up and let me have one. Where do you buy them? Can you pick what color you want?
Let Me Know ASAP cuz I think Obama will be restricting the sale of babies soon just like he is going to restrict the sale of Assault Rifles. I think Dad wants to buy one soon too...a gun, not a baby.
-Marc
Heidi, this is Andrea. I just found your blog through April's which I haven't checked forever because I have to log onto it as a different user. Anyway, so good to see your darling little girl! I hope all is well. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine?
That's why I don't check April's very often, because I have to log on as her and then I forget to change it back.
What an adorable dalmation she was. She looked so cute!
Post a Comment