Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deep Fried Snickers?



Sounds pretty good, right? We were able to try one for the first time at the AZ State Fair. We weren't so impressed. It is basically a Snickers deep fried in a corn dog shell. I think I would just like the Snickers! Needless to say, the fair is always an interesting experience with all the food, rides, and people.

(It is a good thing Kati and Billy came along with us... I never would have gone on this ride with Jeff! Billy volunteered to stay behind and help me watch Maylee while they went on the ride.)

3 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

How fun! Way to be brave and go on the ride with Jeff. I'm a bit of a chicken myself when it comes to rides!

Maria said...

What a beautiful little girl! She is so smiley.

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

I think that the deep fried corndogged snickers sounds gross!! But you all look like you are having lots of fun!! Love ya