Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date!

Cutest picture EVER!  I LOVE that Maylee wrapped her little fingers around Jeff and got real close.  She was so excited for her DATE with DADDY!

Chick-fil-a put on a Daddy- Daughter Date Night, so I took it upon myself to sign them up.  We talked about it for days before the big day, getting Maylee all excited.  The big night arrived and I dropped the two off (and Brooklyn and I went shopping!)

Jeff said Chick-fil-a had tablecloths and flowers on the tables.  They ordered their food and then the food was brought out to them.  They even had a man playing the violin!  I don't know how long the dinner part lasted because I'm sure Maylee was eying the play place!  And to top it off, after dinner, milkshakes were on Chick-fil-a--- Maylee's FIRST milkshake since she got over her milk allergy.  Cute little girl took a sip, then said, "This is kind-of yummy!"  Yea for milkshakes and YEA for a fun daddy-daughter date night!

No comments: