it's time to make jam!
Last week, Maylee and I made some homemade strawberry jam! We ran out awhile ago and oh, how I have missed it! PB&Js and toast just aren't the same without it. Only problem, once you make it homemade- you never want to go back. I'm grateful I had a special little helper to make it with me this year. Maylee did a great job dumping in the sugar and water and stirring it all together. She loves to "cook"...
even if she has to occasionally do it on the floor (and just with water)!
3 comments:
How fun! I so wish Katie was coordinated to that. She just plays in it. How fun to have a helper!
OOh, I love homemade strawberry jam! I've been hankering for some myself. I'm glad you have such a cute little helper.
So cute Heid! She's getting big!
Post a Comment