Friday, January 8, 2010

The last few weeks...

I can't believe the holidays have already come and gone! It was so fun to watch Maylee this year and see her excitement. She really enjoyed it. She loved all the special toys in the store (a little too much- I either had to go Christmas shopping alone or Jeff had to be distracting her so she wouldn't see what was put in the cart...), the Christmas lights, and our Christmas tree. I gave her a "special" ornament that she would touch and play with, which was good since she thought they were balls! Good thing it was a shatterproof one! :)

A couple weeks before Christmas, we were able to make it to the Mesa Temple lights. Then Maylee and I were able to see the Winter Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops as a ward play date- Maylee could have sat on that 4-wheeler for hours!




My family celebrated our own little Christmas the Sunday before the 25th. The kiddos looked so cute dressed in their holiday attire; too bad I wasn't able to get a good pic to really capture it! :) It is almost impossible with 4 kids, ages 5 and under.




We had a delicious prime rib dinner, hung out, and opened presents. It was so nice. One of the gifts my parents got us was a bike trailer. My mom mentioned that we could just borrow one of their bikes (since they have a TON and Jeff and I don't have any!) But then, in comes Jeff rolling in a brand new bike with a big red bow. I was completely surprised. I knew Maylee would love going for bike rides since she went crazy the times we went bike riding at April and Rob's. It was a great gift and has been used almost everyday since!



It was so nice to have our own little family Christmas together. They are the best!

No comments: