Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blessed...





I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I am grateful for Thanksgiving and that a whole day is set aside so that we can enjoy what is most important! We had a great time at my parent's house for the feast. It wasn't quite the traditional Thanksgiving that you see in the movies, the kind where they all sit around the table and reminisce... the kids, mostly Maylee, lasted for about 5 minutes and then wondered around looking for trouble. We pretty much took shifts eating. Jeff ate. Then I ate. It was a delicious dinner however, and when I had the chance to eat I throughly enjoyed it! :) I was in charge of taking the salad and homemade rolls.

After we ate, we hung out a bit while the kiddos played and then we walked down Candy Cane Lane! :) Maylee is fascinated with the lights this year! So cute!

No comments: