Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...


and put me on the big screen!

My family bought tickets to go to 5 D-Back games this season. It was always my goal to get my cute little girl on the jumboscreen. I finally figured out that during the 7th inning stretch, the camera man gets the guy playing the organ (which is right next to the kid play place!) So we just happen to meander over to the play place around the 6th inning and just happen to be standing there to get on camera! Pretty cool, huh? Too bad the couple with the little baby was hogging the camera. ;)

Anyways, we always had a good time going to the games. Maylee especially enjoyed the play place and the Kettle corn!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, your famous! I think you are so brave taking Maylee to a game. Me and Scott have thought about taking Chase a number of times, and have backed out on the thought of just wrestling him the entire time. You give me hope!

Jason and Ashlee said...

You have a star in the making. I love the Dbacks games. I'm not a huge fan of baseball, but it's so fun to go.