Thursday, December 4, 2008

Laveen Turkey Trot

Jeff and I ran the 5K Turkey Trot on Nov. 22nd. It was my first race! We both reached our time goals! We had a good time. One of Jeff's co-workers was so nice and babysat Maylee for us at the finish line! I could get into doing more races ( I think I'll stick to 5Ks!) It was good motivation- I was running a lot more the closer we got to the date of the race and wanting to improve on my pace.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go Heidi! I always knew you had that running spirit in you! 5K's are a good distance.

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

I love running also!! You should come and run the Teton Dam Marathon with me we could all be in the relay it is so much fun!! Way to go running is the best!!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Way to go Heidi! I really should be motivated to do one, but for some reason I manage to find an excuse.