





Maylee took her first trip! We went to San Diego for Eric's wedding. I was so scared for the 6 1/2 hour drive, but Maylee was awesome! She slept for most of the ride, with the exception of feeding times.
Not only was it her first trip, but also her first time to the beach and unfortunatley her first sunburn.
Eric and Angela were married on July 31, which is our anniversay as well! It was neat to be there four years later with Maylee!
We had a great time! It was the first time Jeff's family got to meet her.

Maylee was pooped on the way home!
6 comments:
What cute pictures! I love her dress and big orange bow! I'm so glad she was such a good girl on your trip! (April)
Yay! I am so excited you have a blog now!Maylee is so adorable! And you look really great too. You were nice to share your anniversary this year!
Heidi! I'm so glad about you starting a blog. Maylee is looking super cute, I was just saying the other day how I wanted to email you for more pictures, and then you go and start a blog! You need to post some preggers pictures, I feel like i've missed out on the whole event!
Hi Heidi! I'm glad you have a blog. I was just going to email you last week to see how you and your cute baby are doing! I love your pictures, thanks for sharing. You are all inspiring me to do a blog...we'll see. Well, you look great and your baby is adorable, and I can't believe you've already been married 4 years! Congrats.
(Emily)
Your pictures are so cute! I love her white dress and orange bow! So cute! You look great too. I'm glad she was good on your trip
Love, Love Love the big checks!!! She looks so cute
Post a Comment